Take Time to Get the Facts.
Before you decide to have an abortion or advise someone else to have one, get the facts straight. There are alternatives that may be safer and healthier -- both physically and emotionally -- for both you and your child.
No doubt an unwanted pregnancy can cause intense stress and hardship in a variety of ways, but, as youll read in this booklet, the medical evidence is clear -- the physical and psychological consequences of abortion can be far worse. Nine short months of pregnancy is a relatively small cost to pay in light of a lifetime of potential physical and mental health problems.
Think about it.
Is Abortion Safe? - Alternativers to Abortion, Psychological Consequences, Physical Complications
Pregnat and need help: https://www.nrlc.org/help/
- Instillation Methods 2nd and 3rd Trimesters
- Suction aspiration, or "vacuum curettage", Aspiration,
- Partial-Birth Abortion,
- Instillation Methods, 2nd and 3rd Trimesters,
- Dilatation (Dilation) and Evacuation (D&E), Curettage
- Chemical, First Trimester, Methotrexate,
- RU 486,
- Surgical, First Trimester , Dilatation (Dilation) and Curettage (D&C),
You can look in the Yellow Pages under the heading "Abortion Alternatives," or call, toll-free, 1 (800) 848-LOVE, any time, day or night, to find the nearest Crisis Pregnancy Center in your area. You’ll find someone who genuinely cares about what happens to you and your unborn baby.
World Wide Outreach Ministry Inc.
By: Theodore D Pestor/ President/Pastor BTH